Sunday 5 July 2015

June favourites!

Heyo! Yeah yeah, it's been almost a week but here it is. This month has just FLOWN oh my gosh, it's JULY!!! Summer is upon us guys!!! Here are some things I've been LOVING this month!

5 SOS

Now I'm not a huge fan of boy bands. In fact, I can't stand 'em. But somehow, my best friend persuaded me to listen to one of their songs, actually she forced me to listen to one of their songs. Put me at gunpoint and everything and surprisingly, I LOVED IT!!! Imma be jammin' to this all summer long! They're just so upbeat and they just make me wanna get up and dance. My favourite songs right now are:

She looks so perfect
Amnesia
Good girls
Don't stop
Heartbreak girl
End up here

Vine in general
Okay so I've just started to appreciate vine... erm, yah.
My fave viners atm are:

Lele Pons
Trench
Twan Kuyper
Jus Reign
Zach King
King Bach
Ruth B - Which brings me onto my next point...

Ruth B

I actually can't remember how I found her but I'm so glad I did. Her voice is just. There are no words to describe it. So I guess you're just gonna have to take my word that it's awesome, so go and check out her very own song (which is available on Spotify and itunes) Lost boy which I am absolutely IN LOVE with! So go check it out!



This summer weather!
Eh, at the beginning of this month, the weather was perfect. Perfect weather, not too hot, not too cold. And then, the temperature just sky rocketed. I mean it went from warm to FUDGING EQUATORIAL TEMPERATURES! Okay maybe I'm exaggerating it just a  lil' but man it was HOT! At one point I think it was like 36 degrees Celsius. And then near the end of the month and the start of this month it's friggin' thunderstorms... WHAT?! The weather is just messed. up.

Aaaaaaaanyways, sorry it's been so long, I'll see you guys next week... maybe... Thanks for reading, make sure to follow me on blog lovin' here so you won't miss any of my posts, kay?

Everspark xxx

1 comment:

  1. Love this post gal!!! Really great favorites! loveee vine xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...