Saturday 20 June 2015

My Garden

Heyoo my Sparklers!

So it's FINALLY Summer and the weather is gooooooooood, so I decided to get out and take some pics of my garden. I haven't used my camera for AGESSS and I gotta get my camera skills on fleek for summer so... (I tend to use ellipsis when I don't know how to finish a sentence...) YEAH! 

Okay this post is a lil' bit random, it's jus' gonna be a nice chill, mostly pictures post, rather than me just BLABBERING ON AND ON, because I'm sure you've all got tired of that ... So without further ado, Enjoy!











































WOAH! That's a LOT more pics than I thought there would be... It rained halfway through my 'photo shoot?', but I just love the pics I took!

I'd honestly recommend just going outside and appreciating nature's beauty, because we all usually take it for granted. This was a bit of a random post, but that's jus' how we roll! I'd had my eye of my favourite flowers for a while, and had hoped to include 'em in this post, but by they wilted and died so yeah...

Aaaaaanyways, that's all folks, see ya next week!
Everspark xxx

Oh, and also, why not follow me on bloglovin'?!

3 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful post dude!! Those pictures are ON POINT,honestly such great photography gal xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm acc really proud of them, I'm usually terrible at anything even slightly artistic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not a problem!! you should be!! they are seriouslyyy gorgeous! love it! and hahahaha,well I couldn't tell cause these are amazing ;P xxx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...