Friday 6 March 2015

30 Day Hunger Games Challenge Part 1

Hi guys! I've decided to do a 30 the hunger games challenge on here and honestly I'm Sooooo excited! 
At the bottom of this post I'll attach the actual challenge, so you guys can do it with me if you want! I'm not going to post each day everyday, instead I'm going to post 7 days of the challenge every week. Oh, and these posts may contain spoilers if you haven't read the book. So... Here's my first post for my writing challenge!

Day 1: Favourite character.

I just can't choose! I love Peeta, so I guess he's my favourite. I love him 'cos he's just too darn cute! He's sweet and kind and loving and caring and romantic and sooo haute and... Fictional... *Sigh*. If only all guys could be like him.
But I like soooo many more characters. Next is Katniss... Obviously! She's just so gutsy and bold and I LOVE IT. I think next, would be Haymitch. He's just so drunk! No more needed to be said.
Next it would be Finnick Odair, Johanna Mason, Prim, Rue and Cinna.

Day 2 : Least favorite character
Oh God...

I absolutely HATE president Snow's guts! He kills so many innocent people; 23 kids each year in the arena, kills all those innocent sick and dying people in the hospital in district 8 after the bombings, MAJOR SPOILER ALERT: and he kills Finnick! He tortured my cute little peeta and hijacked him to kill Katniss. I mean... WHO DOES THAT?

I don't know why everyone hates Coin. She hasn't done anything wrong... Has she? Comment if you know why you hate her or why you think she's evil.

Next are ALL of the peacekeepers. Ugh. Some may argue that they're just men taking orders, but they shouldn't be killing people or publicly torturing people.

Day 3: A character you hate that everyone loves

Gale. I'm so sorry all you Everthorne supporters but I dislike him. Hate is too strong a word. SPOILERS: He is the reason that Prim dies. HE KILLED PRIM! He knew she was going to be down there in the, yet he still took that risk. And lots of other innocent people in district 2 and the capitol. He's a ruthless, brutal killer. He just wants to take the Capitol down so bad that he'll do anything just to see it burn itself to the ground. He's not kind or caring and that's why I don't like him.

Day 4 : A character you love that everyone hates

Who does everyone hate? I'm gonna say Peeta, because some people hate him and think that he's useless. Well he's not. Firstly Katniss wouldn't even be alive if it wasn't for Peeta. Nor would her family. It's because of Peeta that her family are alive. Peeta gave Katniss the bread, and she said herself that she would have sold her body to Peace keeper Cray for food or money. It's because of the bread, that Katniss realised she could hunt food for her family. So Peeta saved Katniss. And he saved Katniss' life when Cato was going to kill her. He is NOT useless.

Day 5 : Best battle/fight


There isn't really one, in my opinion. I think that the fight in District 11 just after Rue dies, when people begin to rebel against the Capitol, that's probably my favourite fight. Just seeing all those people standing up for Rue made my heart warm. I equally like the scene where, in the 74th Hunger Games, Katniss goes to get that backpacks with the ointment to save Peeta. Instead of killing Katniss, he gives her mercy, and saves Katniss from Clove. I guess there's not really a best battle or fight. 

Day 6 : A scene that made you laugh


Okay, so I loved all of the scenes when Haymitch made fun of Effie's hair or is too drunk, which is quite a lot of scenes. They crack me up every time. If I had to be all specific and stuff, I would probably say the funniest scene would be when Katniss and Peeta first meet Haymitch on the train to the 74th Hunger Games and Katniss almost stabs his hand with a butter knife. I love that scene so much, I basically know all of Haymitch's lines by heart.


Day 7 : A scene that made you cry


I cry every time I watch the scene where Rue dies. It just gets me every time. She's just too young and innocent. And then when Katniss sings to her and collects the flowers. I think that in the book and the movie we get so close to her and we feel as though we know her. I think that that scene is the most emotional in the whole series. 


Anyway, thanks for reading this. I hope you liked it. Here is the 30 day challenge I'm doing, so hey, why not do it with me? You can comment or contact me and tell me what you would choose. I'm hoping to post at least once a week now, but I can't promise anything. I just put up some polls, so hey, why not check 'em out? Vote for your favourite ship and we'll see who is the most popular.



That's all folks
Everspark over and out.
And may the odds be EVER in your favour.


I would love for you guys to do this challenge with me!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome post mate :) My favourite character is definitely Effie though! She's so cool. x
    Ally | www.uptownpeach.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, Effie ROCKS! I'm so glad you liked my post! Thanks so much for reading my post, it means SOOOO MUCH TO ME!!!
      May the odds be EVER in your favour
      Everspark xox

      Delete
  2. Aww, although I don't read or watch hunger games, I actually really enjoy these kinda posts! They're really fun to read!

    http://afrobeebeauty.blogspot.com
    Abbie xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...