Monday 23 March 2015

The Hunger Games 30 Day Challenge Part 3

Hey guys! Everspark here! So I'm doing Week 3 of the Hunger Games Challenge. If you're a new comer to my blog, check out part 1 here and part 2 here. Oh and by the way, these posts may contain spoilers... ENJOY!


WEEK 3

Day 15: Your least favourite tribute.
Most definitely without a single doubt Cato, or Clove. Probably leaning more towards Cato 'cos he's the leader of the careers and almost killed Peeta and Katniss... But it's a hard one... They're just so EVIL! 

Day 16: A question you wish had been answered.
What happens to the Capitol children who are chosen in the 76th Hunger Games? I was actually really surprised when, in the books, at the very end, the tributes rules in favour of holding a final 76th hunger games in which the Capitol children would participate. It seemed to me as though everything that they had ever fought for was all for nothing. As though the history of Panem will continue to repeat itself... Woah... I have thought about this too much... If you have an answer for me then go ahead and write it in the comments, as I'd absolutely LOVE to hear it!

Day 17: The worst death.
Glimmer. Glimmer died in the most brutal horrible way, and seemed far from painless and quick. Quick reminder, Glimmer was stung over and over by the Capitols mutations "tracker jackers", wasps, whose stings are fatal. But then again... I guess she deserved it, didn't she? 

Day 18: A song that reminds you of the series.
Does it count if it's a song from the movie? If so, then it's "Hanging Tree" by Jenifer Lawrence. She's so damn good at singing! And acting! She's my celeb idol.

If not then it's "Girl on fire" by Alicia Keys and Nicki Minaj. No explanation needed...

Day 19: Your favourite pairing.
Erm... Everlark... DUH?! They are just so PERFECT together!!!
A classic Everlark moment...


Day 20: Your least favourite pairing.
Everthorne... definitely everthorne. It's never gonna happen Gale... MOVE ON!!!

Day 21: A pairing you don't get.
Okay so recently I've discovered that Glato and Clato are "a thing" now. People are making fanfictions about them and fan art etc. Basically it's Glimmer and Cato or Clove and Cato, and there is an actual internet "war" going on with both sides claiming that their ship is better. I really don't understand this... Aren't the careers... the enemy. Aren't they hella evil? If you're a Glato or Clato shipper, please comment below and EXPLAIN!!!

So this is the end... Only one more Hunger games challenge post left... *Blows nose*. Anyways, hope you enjoyed it. As always, I'll leave the actual challenge below if you wanna do it too. Oh, and if you want, comment your answers, I'd love to hear from ya!

Till next time.
Luv ya
And may the odds be EVER in your favour
Everspark xxx


6 comments:

  1. Heyy Everspark, I have nominated you for the Creative Blogger's Award! Check out my blog post for more information : http://afrobeebeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/the-creative-bloggers-award.html
    Abbie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sooooo much! My first ever award! SO EXCITING!!!

      Everspark xxx

      Delete
  2. This is a cool tag, I haven't seen it anywhere before!
    Peace xo
    www.waitwhatok.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it wasn' t really meant to be a tag, just a challenge that I wanted to do!
      Love your blog!

      Everspark xxx

      Delete
  3. Just found your blog and OMG I love it! The perfect mix between the fandom stuff(I love The hunger games sooo much, Jennifer Lawerence is literally perfection!) and beauty! Keep it up!
    Anna X
    fitfatfashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sooooooooooo much, I'm glad someone around here appreciates the Hunger Games, and Jenifer Lawrence's perfection!
      Luv ur blog!

      Everspark xxx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...