Sunday 13 September 2015

Hello again...



First I'd like to say to ya'll, I haven't posted in a while. I'd like to say because I was really busy all summer, but I wasn't... My Summer consisted mostly of lazing around, listening to 5SOS, reading (5SOS fanfics on wattpad), watching youtube, but I guess I never posted because I had nothing interesting to post, no inspiration, so anyway I'm back, sorry for the delay...

You can't say no to this face, can you??


Anyways, this is just a short update to say, no I didn't fall off of the face of the world. Yes I have been completely terrible, just neglecting my poor blog. But erm, I'm back and I'm hoping to post a faves, healthy eating, feminism ish, haul and award post in the next few months to make up for my "disappearance" i guess?

Anyways, I just wanted to say that I love you guys so much and I will be posting again very very soon. Don't forget to follow me on blog lovin'  and/or twitter @ever_spark. Thanks guys.
What did you guys do in the summer holidays? How was your summer? Write to me in the comments or tweet me.

I love you guys...
Everspark xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...