Saturday 14 March 2015

30 Day Hunger Games Challenge Part 2

Whoop whoop! Hi guys, it's Everspark. This is week 2 of the 30 Day Hunger Games Challenge. If this is the first time you've seen my blog and you have no idea what on earth this is, check out part 1 of the Hunger Games Challenge. Also, if you haven't noticed 'em already, I've put up some polls, so please vote for your fave couple, or someone you could keep alive in the books. Oh, and by the way, these posts may contain spoilers... Anyways... Enjoy.


WEEK 2

Day 8: The character that you are most like

I wish it was Katniss... but it's not. I do love nature and climbing trees and stuff, but I could NEVER kill an animal. I'm hopeless with a bow and arrow, I can't shoot straight, let alone at a moving target. I'm not all that brave either. I think I'm most like Peeta, I hope that I'm sweet, I'm kinda shy, I like sharing. Sharing is Caring. Um... I love baking, probably not as much as Peeta does though... I think I'm sorta a mix of Peeta and Katniss. I would really love to know who you think you're most like, so comment who you think that you are most like.

Day 9: Your favourite quote

"Stay with me...

...Always"

I love that quote. It's like the first part of the book where Everlark actually become... a thing. It's so romantic and... AWWWWW.
I also love the quote:
"You love me. Real or not real?
...Real."



Day 10: Peeta or Gale?

Is that even a question? PEETA. I've probably mentioned this before, but Gale is just too stone cold and horrible. He's mean and inconsiderate. He killed so many innocent workers in District 2. But Peeta... He's just so dreamy, and sweet and selfless and kind and... And I just LOVE HIM... next question!

Day 11: Something you hate about the series

*SPOLIER'S* I absolutely hate the fact that at the end of the series, it was all for nothing. The rebellion, all those deaths. For nothing. Because, it's a cycle. The Capitol children will have to participate in the Hunger Games. I just HATE that. It's so horrible and Ugh... Anyways...

Day 12: A character you wish hadn't died

*SPOILERS* PRIM. PRIM. PRIM. or FINNICK. I love them both. Prim was just too young. And Finnick... He deserves to see his son. He's been through so much... And they both had such brutal deaths... Awww. I wish I could save them both. I just love them... Could you excuse me please? *Blows nose*. Okay... On with the post!

Day 13: A character you wish had died

Oh... now that's a tough one... I'm gonna say one of the peacekeepers. Probably Cray or Thread. Cray, cos he's just evil for what he does to those poor young girls. It's horrible, he basically pays young poor women to sleep with him. And Thread... he's just evil. It doesn't really say if they died or not. 

Day 14: Your favourite tribute(aside from Peeta/Katniss)

Definitely Johanna Mason. She's just so sassy and cool. She's amazing at wrestling and throwing axes and stuff. She's just so bold and brave, and it's really sad that she has no more of her family or friends. Either Johanna or Finnick. 

Well, this is the end of the post. I really hope you enjoyed it. I've got some polls on my blog, so check 'em out, kay? Oh, and below is the actual challenge, so why not do it with me? Comment below and tell me what you'd say in response to these questions. See ya next week guys!


And may the odds be EVER in your favour
Everspark xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...