Thursday 30 April 2015

April faves

Hey guys! Hasn't this month just FLOWN by?! Summer is NEARLY HERE! can I get a WHOOP WHOOP?! April has just been a blur but here are some things I've been LOVING this month:

1. Good Mythical Morning
Okay so I am IN LOVE with this show rn. I watch it every morning, evening, night, day whenever and wherever I can. Okay so imma start off by saying that Rhett and Link are just AMAZING! I mean they've been best friends since first grade and now have made a business together? I mean wut? That's just CRAZY! Also its just so random, you never know what the next episode is going to be about. I'm trying to go back to season 1 and try to catch up to now, but it's IMPOSSIBLE! They've made around 940 VIDEOS! 940! Honestly it is AMAZING so go watch it! This may just be one of my monthly phases or I've just found our about THE BEST THING EVER and I'm proud to say that I'm ADDICTED! 



2. The weather
Okay early in April everything was wet and cold, April showers and whatever but mid-April, the weather was... AMAZING! It was sooooo hot and dry,which is Hella rare in England, I mean usually we only have a heatwave that lasts less than a week, and then you can kiss summer goodbye. But I mean now? Summers already begun! We can actually have water fights and have ice cream and SUMMER! YAAY! I am so close to randomly breaking out into song. #highschoolmusical2. 

3. Avengers age of Ultron
So as you know, I'm a comic book nerd, so I just HAD to watch this film. Okay, it was AMAZING! Like just wow. Okay I love J-Law, but I've developed another woman crush... Drum roll please... SCARLETT JOHANSSON! SHE'S JUST SO FUNNY AND COOL AND THE ONLY WOMAN AVENGERS ATM AND WOW. I mean, she's almost as awesome as Katniss! I don't know if her character was just written like that in the script but she's such a great actress! The cast and acting and plot was just... SOOOOOOO GOOD!


Earth's mightiest heroes! #proudtobeanerd


4. Dry Shampoo
Okay I'm LOVING Batiste right now! I actually had no idea what the buzz was all about with dry shampoo, I mean, instead of washing your hair, you're just spraying more chemicals onto it. Wah?! I mean it doesn't make sense right? WRONG! Dry shampoo absorbs excess oil from the scalp and leaves your hair feeling refreshed and smelling AMAZING! Basically, dry shampoo gets rid of the greasiness that us girls get in between washes. I usually wash my hair every week, cos my hair doesn't usually get oily and... I'm just lazy. So I find thay dry shampoo is AMAZING! It makes my hair feel so fresh and smell sooo good!

5. Friends
Okay okay... I'm a bit of a friends ADDICT, but I just can't help it... Most afternoons, whatever the weather you will be sure to find me on the couch, snuggling up with a blanket, eating a tub of ice cream (don't judge, it's cold but it's sunny so I crave ice cream, which make me colder... the logic...) , watching 3-5 episodes of friends. It's just toooo funny kay? 





I am honestly SOOOOOO excited for summer! I mean the weather, beaches and no school? Who wouldn't be? I'm also hoping to do a lot of posts on the weekend, and hopefully some hairstyles so be sure to check 'em out kay?Comment below your fave things from this month and the things that you're looking forward to!


Don't forget to comment and follow me on blog lovin'!

That's all folks
And may the odds be EVER in your favour!
Everspark xx

6 comments:

  1. I love the Avengers I watched the film too it's so good! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOW RIGHT?! Although, my family and I are SUCH GEEKS, we found like 20 things that were 'wrong' with the film, or that didn't make sense according to the comics, factfiles, tv series, other hero films and the original cartoons. And then we spent the whole car journey back complaining about one character that was completely out of place... Such geeks... *facepalm*

      Thanks so much for commenting, it really makes my day!
      Everspark xxx

      Delete
  2. Loveeee this post gurl!! The avengers is ahhmazing(somehow haven't seen the second one yet so no spoilers!! ;)) and friends is awesomeee as is the weather and gotta love dry shampoo ;P
    Love your blog! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Guuuurl you MUST see the second one, kay? It is just BAE! AND OMG, YOU WATCH FRIENDS TOO?! I thought I was the only one!!! *Immediate internet besties!* Thanks for commenting, I really really really appreciate it!

      Everspark xxx

      Delete
  3. You're so right about the weather thing that we all have to deal with in England!! Lovely post, would love to see a May Favourites post soon! I actually have an April Favourites post on my blog also if you're interested http://afrobeebeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/april-favourites.html
    Abbie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I already read your post! I'm your number 1 fan guuurl!

      Everspark xxx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...