Friday 24 April 2015

The Creative Blogger Award!!!


Okay what the actual fudge? SQUEEE! I may be over-reacting but hey, it's my very first award! A HUGE thank you to Abbie for nominating me!

Rules:

  • Nominate up to 20 blogs and notify all via their social media/blogs
  • Thank and post the link of the blog that nominated you (very important)
  • Share 5 facts about yourself to your readers
  • Pass the rules on to them



Fact 1:
 I have a pet parrot, who is hella noisy but sooooo cute! He's just over 1 year old, and is a blue male quaker parrot. He's called Sky. No explanation needed. He's currently talking gibberish to try to get my attention. He loves trying to eat my laptop, and bites his nails when he's nervous or bored, so no, you're not the only one. We actually decided to get a parrot when a small wild bird crashed into our dining room window, so we took him in and looked after him. Funny how life just unexpectedly changes for the better, eh? 
ct
ADORABLE NO?
Please excuse the bad photo quality.
Fact 2:
My family are a bunch of comic book nerds, and so am I! My brothers know nearly all of the superheroes, super villains, sidekicks and side characters, and so do I. My brothers have these two HUGE superhero books that have factfiles of EVERY SINGLE SUPERHERO. Our conversations during dinner are more like "Who would win in a battle, Elektra or Daredevil?" and not "how was your day today?". Once you embrace your inner nerd, it's actually quite cool!

Fact 3:
I am ADDICTED to VIDEO GAMES, specifically HALO. I LOVE GUN GAMES! What can I say, I'm just not like other girls.

Fact 4:
I have a white strip of hair in my brown hair. I've had it since birth, and although hard to style, it's actually kinda cool. It does occasionally get me unwanted attention but hey, I love it, and I'm stuck with it.

Fact 5:
I hate fizzy drinks. I know. It' bad. Don't shun me. I had never had a full glass of coke till I turned 12 and I HATED IT! It makes your nose burn and tingle and the bubbles taste spicy to me. I don't know. It's just weird. I'm sorry. Blame my parents.

I nominate:

Natalie - Nini
Ally - Uptownpeach

This has been fun! I feel like I've found my inner me, excuse my while I meditate. Thanks again to Abbie, go check out her blog!

 And may the odds be EVER in your favour!
Everspark xx

1 comment:

  1. Your very welcome and thanks for doing the post! I haven't spoken to you in a while but your blog's looking pretty good!
    http://afrobeebeauty.blogspot.com
    Abbie xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...