Friday 12 June 2015

LIEBSTER AWARD!!!! (WHAT?)

OMG I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED ABOUT THIS TAG!!! WHOOOOOP!!! A'right first, Imma straight up thank Holly, check out her blog here, for nominating me, thank you SOOOO MUCH, this seems like such a fun tag, and I can't wait to dive right in!



Okay first, rules:
1. Thank and link the person who nominated you.
2. Answer the nominator's 11 questions.
3. Nominate up to 11 small blogs who have less than 200 followers.
4. Create 11 new questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Notify these nominees via social media/blog.

Questions!

1. What is your dream house?
Okay, I actually have a dream house. When I was like 10, I used to get pictures of lots of houses that were for sale and just print 'em off and cut them out and created a whole dream board type thing with all my favourite mansions on it. Here are a few of them:






Hey it seemed really cute when I was 7... DON'T JUDGE! 
2. What is your favourite clothing item at the moment?
My denim jacket, I jus' love it! It goes with practically Everythin'! I wear it practically everywhere, cos' it's just so trendy!

3. What are your youtuber recommendations?
Watch. Good. Mythical. Morning. Every. Morning. Kay? As a fully fledged mythical beast, I watch good mythical morning EVERY MORNING! It's just so great! I learn something new and it's great to wake up and instantly start laughing. I'd also recommend iisuperwomanii, pewdiepie (obvs) and Bethany Mota. Ooooh, and recently I've just been LOVING the American comedy show "Saturday Night Live", jus' can't get enough of it, so I spend a lot of my time watching that now, so make sure you check it out.




4. What are your book recommends?
The. Hunger. Games. Trilogy. Read it now! It is sooooooooo good, action-packed and jus' BAEEE!!! Also, I'd definitely recommend reading the uglies series, it's a dystopian style series all about beauty and society and, just read it...



5. What phone do you have?
Recently I got a new phone, well it wasn't new, it's an oldish phone, and has been released over 3 years ago, but it was exciting to me okay? I've had my old phone for about 4 years and was BEGGING for a new 'un.

But, it's been um.. damaged, and I'm now using the NOKIA LUMIA 635!


6. What will your next blog post be?
I'm hoping to upload a post to help with revising and/or working under pressure, or maybe my new MONTHLY GAMING POST?! Yupp, I'm gonna be starting that now, 'cos if you didn't already know, I'm a serious gamer, so Imma be doing that monthly now... and I'm totally PUMPED FOR IT!!!

7. How did you come up with your blog name?
Welllllllll... I LOVE the hunger games, and ship katniss EVERdeen and peeta melLARK and their shipname is EVERLARK, And um well katniss is the SPARK of the rebellion and so the name Everspark was born. And also it jus' sounded cool at the time, so I thought "why not?".

8. What is you favourite song at the moment?
I have 4. Style by T-Swizzle herself, Bad Blood by the afore-mentioned Tay-tay, I'm LOVIN' her music video for this 'un!, "Mine" by guess who, yh I'm sort of a swifty and Riptide by Vance joy even though it's kinda old, I jus' luv it!

9. What are your guilty pleasures?
When I'm home alone, I get the Betty Crocker chocolate fudge icing and just eat whole spoonfuls of it. My other guilty pleasures include: eating half the cookie dough while attempting to make cookies, mixing sugar and butter to make a sweet, creamy yellowy mixture thing that's jus' soooo good, licking the bowl, whenever I try to make those choc cake mixes things (y'now? those quick easy cake mixtures?). You may have noticed the recurring pattern, but what can I say? Sweet things are my kryptonite...

10. What is your bedding right now?
It's a silk cover thing with flowers stitched onto it. It's white with dark purple, purple and light purple stripes (excellent description *cue sarcastic applause*).

11. What is your dream holiday?
Let's jus' be real, my dream holiday would be at least 1 whole year long. It would include hanging out with the whole hunger games cast until we became besties. I'd stay in a private villa on some hot, beachy remote island, with the sun, sea and sand. I'd surf till I became a pro, and sky dive, scuba dive, go water zorbing, bungee jumping off a cliff, sailing, canoeing, abseiling, rock-climbing and every other thrilling activity possible, an' then go camping in the woods (I've never been camping before, and it just seems so exciting!), and go fishing (for sharks)... *sigh*...

I nominate:
Anna, Hannah and Tabitha
Pinkie Prim
Lois A
Lotses of Foxes
Charlie

My questions for you guys are:
1. What is your dream job?
2. You're stuck on an island, what 3 things would you bring?
3. Do you have any pets?
4. Why did you choose to start a blog?
5. Cats or dogs? (which do you like more?)
6. Who is your no.1 style icon?
7. Pick 3 celebs you'd want to have lunch with
8. Okay, I gotta ask, team PEETA or gale?
9. What is your favourite season?
10. What are your T.V programme recommendations?
11. Which 3 celebs would you like to have a pizza party with?

This has been so much fun, and I hope to do many more fun tags like this.

'Till next time my dear sparklers
Everspark xxx

3 comments:

  1. Great post! Thank you so much for nominating me, I'd love to answer your questions but I've already taken part in the Liebster award :( xx

    www.pinkieprim.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this so much gal!! XD those houses looks awesome! (especially the last one) :3 ;)

    Yuusss denim jackets,love it! cool phone! and your music taste is YES! and gurl you EAT that frostin and such ;)

    By the way I just did my "Liebster Award" post! so sorry for doing it so late but thankyou so much for the nomination!!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, your comments always make me smile, luv ya and
    You're SOOOOOO welcome for the nomination, you totally deserved it!

    Luv ya
    Everspark xox

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...