Thursday 4 June 2015

MCM COMIC CON!

I've been meaning to publish this post for AGES but exams and life just always seems to get in the way... Aaaaanyways, a few weeks back, on Sunday 24th May I went to MCM COMIC CON! In case you didn't know, it basically where lots of geeks and nerds, aka the smart and cool people, get together and dress up as characters from their favourite fandoms. There are TONNES of kawaii stalls and celebs and famous cartoon artists!



Now I LIVE for places like this! Being the geek I am, I think I died BILLIONS of times because all that awesomeness concentrated in one area was just too much for me. I was Soooooooooo excited about dressing up, I went as this cool chick:



 which was soooo awesome, cos I got to spray my hair purple! People were so committed to their outfits, some people building whole outfits from scratch like this one:
And these:


The whole gang right here, #supervillaingoalz

MARVEL!!!

How ADORABLE is THIS?!?
Rapunzel and Flynn! I acc got a pic with these two!

Think about how much time, effort, blood, sweat and tears went into these outfits...
I made my outfit pretty much from scratch, but it wasn't really as intricate as those.
The stalls were so caute and kawaii!!!

This is just HEAVEN!



Japanese Kawaii CANDIIIES!!!


I felt so guilty for not spending all my money, I wanted to buy something worth while.
What I got:
Quite frankly, not enough comics!

Those are the green lantern, the flash and spiderman symbols,
but you already knew that, didn't ya?

Mario bros. and Co.

MY BEAUTIFUL COMICS

Ma Bay-Bees!!!



My hair is kinda like this, jus' a lil browner
It was truly an AMAZING day, and I've heard that there's another in October,which I'm definitely thinking of going to. This was so much fun, and I jus' loved it.Most of these pics are mine but I must give credit to my amazing Chummy who let me use some of her photos for this post, and thank the wonderful internet too.

May the Odds be EVER in your favour
Everspark xxx

3 comments:

  1. This is so awesome!!! Glad you had an amazing day! seriously sounds so cool and the amount of time and effort that goes into it is incredible! who were you dressed up as? xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gawd I'm so unorganised, I did it all on my phone and forgot to read it through and add any extra info... I went as Raven from teen titans, I've edited the post now, so you can see a pic of her. If you have a fandom of pretty much ANYTHING, then I strongly suggest you GO!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! It's cool! I do the same soo often XD x

      Ohh okay that's awesome and I will definitely check it out! and yeah for suree,thanks for the recommendation lovely!! Have an amazing day xxx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...